Frequently Asked Questions About Junk Removal in Vancouver
Clearing old clutter can have a profound effect on your life, as it lowers stress levels, and creates much-needed space. However, while trying to find the right junk removal service, clients have a ton of questions about junk disposal, but often find it tricky to get answers.
To ensure you have all your doubts cleared and receive the most accurate information, Say No 2 Junk! has answered some of the most frequently asked questions about junk removal in Vancouver.
1. What can you haul away?
We can take away anything non-hazardous that two people can lift. It includes:
- Wood: Fencing, firewood, and old timber
- Construction materials: debris and tiling
- Garden waste: branches, trees, and bush clippings
- Furniture: couches, sofas, sofa beds, and mattresses
- Garage shed/ attic junk: boxes, books, old tools, and tires
- Concrete: broken pathways, crumbling foundations, and flooring dirt
- Soil and sod: yard waste and landscaping refuse
- Roofing items: tiles, flashing, and general scrap renovation
- Building materials: walls, windows, floorboards, drywall, plasterboard, and frames
2. Why can’t you give me an exact price before you arrive?
Pricing is based on volume and the nature of the material, so we can’t give you an estimate until we can see the junk. To achieve this, we will book an appointment with you and review the amount of trash. Subsequently, our team will verify pricing on arrival.
3. When should I book an appointment?
Contact us as soon as possible as time slots fill up quickly. Once you check out our site and call us, we’ll be able to let you know about your area availability. We will also need to know the postal code of the pickup address.
4. Can you do the job for me if I’m not on-site?
Customers should be on-site when trucks arrive, and we call fifteen to thirty minutes before arrival to let you know that we are on the way. However, if you are unable to be on site, the drivers review pricing on arrival and call you for confirmation. We accept credit cards over the phone.
5. I need this job done, BUT it can only be after hours. Can you do that?
While it is unsafe for our drivers to do jobs when it is dark, special arrangements can be made if required. So contact us, and we’ll be happy to discuss your options.
6. What do you do with the junk?
It depends on what you have. We will take some items to the transfer station and the rest to the dump. While we are not a salvaging company or charity, we do our best to recycle as much junk as possible.
7. Why do you charge for your services?
Our truck teams do all the loading, cleaning up, recycling, and take items to the local dump where we get charged, just as you would be. Consequently, our charges are to pay employees, maintain trucks, and pay dump fees.
8. What equipment does your truck team bring?
Our equipment includes shovels, rakes, essential hand tools, and sometimes a trolley or wheelbarrow. Besides, two strong and efficient people come equipped with all the tools necessary to handle most removal jobs, although it does not include operating machinery or carry ladders.
If you have any more questions about junk removal, get in touch with the experts at Say No 2 Junk!. As specialists in junk disposal in Vancouver, BC, we strive to remove unwanted goods so that you can be uncluttered and unburdened.
We serve clients across Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Surrey, Richmond, New Westminster, Delta, Abbotsford, White Rock, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, The Greater Vancouver, and the surrounding areas.