Clearing old clutter can have a profound effect on your life, as it lowers stress levels, and creates much needed space. However, while trying to find the right junk removal service, clients have a ton of questions about junk disposal, but often find it tricky to get answers.
To ensure you have all your doubts cleared and receive the most accurate information, Say NO 2 Junk! has answered some of the most frequently asked questions about junk removal in Vancouver.
1. What can you haul away?
We can take away anything that is non-hazardous. It includes:
- Wood: Fencing, firewood, old timer, construction materials, etc.
- Construction materials: debris, tiling, drywall, etc.
- Garden Waste: branches, trees, bush clippings, soil, etc.
- Furniture: couches, sofas, sofa beds, click klaks, mattresses, etc.
- Garage, shed and attic: Boxes, books, old tools, tires, trampolines, etc.
- Concrete; broken pathways, crumbling foundations, flooring, mixed soil, etc.
- Soil and sod: yard waste, landscaping refuse.
- Roofing items: roofing tiles, flashings, metal vents, gutters, general scrap, etc.
- Building materials: Wall pieces, windows, floorboards, drywall, plasterboard, and frames.
2. Why can’t you give me an exact price before you arrive?
Pricing is based on volume and the nature of the material, so we can’t give you an estimate until we see the junk. To achieve this, we will book a free, no obligation appointment with you and review the amount of junk items to be removed. Subsequently, our team will verify pricing on arrival.
3. When should I book an appointment?
Contact us as soon as possible as time slots fill up quickly. Once you check out our site and call us, we’ll be able to let you know about your area availability. We will also need to know the postal code of the pickup address.
4. Can you do the job for me if I’m not on site?
Customers should be on-site when our trucks arrive. We will call you fifteen to thirty minutes before we arrive to let you know that we are on the way. However, if you are unable to be onsite, the drivers will review pricing on arrival and will call you for your confirmation. Our team takes pictures of the amount of junk removed for your peace of mind.
5. I need the job done, BUT it can only be after hours. Can you do that?
While it is unsafe for our team members to do jobs when it’s dark, special arrangements can be made if required. Please contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss your opinions.
6. What do you do with the junk?
Ultimately, it depends on what you have. We do our best to recycle as much of your items as possible. That includes delivering to local charities and donation sites. However, the the items are unusable, or beyond repair, we will take them to environmentally friendly recycling stations.
7. Why do you charge for your services?
Our truck teams do all the loading, cleaning up, recycling, and taking items to the local dump where we get charged, just as you would be. Consequently, our charges are to pay our employees, maintain our trucks, and pay the associated recycling fees.
8. What equipment does your truck team bring?
Our equipment includes shovels, rakes, brooms, essential hand tools, and sometimes a trolley or wheelbarrow. Besides, two (and sometimes more) strong and efficient people come equipped with all the tools necessary to handle most removal jobs, although it does not include operating machinery or carry ladders.
If you have any more questions about junk removal in Vancouver, get in touch with the junk removal experts at Say NO 2 Junk!. As specialists in junk disposal in Vancouver, BC, we strive to remove unwanted goods so that you can be uncluttered and unburdened.
We serve clients across Vancouver, Burnaby, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, the Tri Cities, Richmond, Surrey and the surrounding areas.
To learn more about how we can help you, please click here to contact us.